The Christmas season is here, and this Sunday night at FBC, we are greatly anticipating the musical, “Witnesses.” Brent Brondyke and around 100 people - the choir, orchestra, children, and the actors – are working hard to make this an incredible and enjoyable presentation of the Gospel and the truths of Christmas.
In 2013, what neighbors, co-workers, or friends have you been praying will have an opportunity to hear the Gospel?
I would encourage you with the thought that, this week, you may have the most comfortable opportunity to invite people to hear the Gospel that you will have for quite a while.
- It is Christmas, and most people don’t mind being invited to a Christmas program.
- Some of you, your children, and people you know are going to be a part of this program – makes for an easy invite.
Can I ask you, this week, to spread the word to as many people as you can, through every means that you can?
- Personally ask people to be your guest that night.
- Print a copy of the flier.
- Go to FBC’s Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Friendship-Baptist-Church/117520381608159 - and share the event.
- Twitter, Instagram, etc.
It is my prayer that every member of FBC will invite at least one person to come Sunday night, and that we will have a number of people here with the opportunity to respond to the Gospel.
When announcing the first Christmas, the angels said, “I bring you tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.” The message of Christmas is a source of great joy to me, I know that it is to you, and I encourage you to share it with others by inviting them to enjoy a tremendous presentation of its message by our church this Sunday night.
Pastor Bob DeAngelo